The perfect activity to explore your ceramic artful life!
- Make your own ceramics – learn new construction and glaze techniques.
- My eCourse will guide you through each activity on your own chosen day and time.
- You will receive enough earthenware clay to complete 6 activities.
- If you wish to glaze your pieces, please purchase the Glaze Kit as well.
- You will underglaze and return them to my Cheltenham studio for up to two firings.
- Whole process is contactless.
- These activities are perfect for ANY age – suitable for all Primary and Secondary students and adults.
- Please Note: – add $20 postage below if you require your ceramic kit to be posted to you.
As a Visual Arts educator of more than 30 years, I know how important creativity is during challenging times for maintaining wellbeing.
Any age or level of experience is able and welcome to explore your hidden artist and learn to create some ceramic pieces. Whether you are a family, a couple, primary or secondary student…. whatever age, an Artful Life has no boundaries to creating.
Through the course video tutorials, I will teach you about specific clay skills and processes, glazing techniques and clay care.
The course cost covers all videos of me demonstrating each lesson, firings and my time to clear gloss and fire work again. I will also answer questions to help you on your journey of creative discovery.
Course costs are for 6 video tutorials.
Materials are not included – you will need to purchase 1 x 10kg Clay Kit.
Each tutorial we will explore a new clay technique or skill through the process of making a small clay object and :
I will email:
- a link to all video tutorials; and
- a handout for each activity summarising the information delivered in the video.
- collect your kit from my front porch; OR
- your kit can be posted to you – see postage below
- drop off your finished work to be fired
- no contact required!
Your pieces will receive up to 2 firings per piece (depending on glaze types used).
You must name the bottom of your work and return it in a named container when still damp, NOT when dry, as it is breakable at this stage to transport.
You can walk or drive to collect and drop off – simple.