Skip to content
I appreciate that all of us will be experiencing a range of feelings about the coronavirus situation in Australia. At times like this it’s important to stay calm and take common sense precautions.
As you know, I believe strongly in the therapeutic benefits of maintaining people’s creative expression at all times, including during periods of stress. This helps us to process our feelings and remain calm.
As I welcome students back into my studio, I will continue to maintain strict hygiene procedures as outlined below.
Coronavirus Prevention Policy
This Artful Life Covid-Safe Plan (advised by Australian Government) is available to read in full – click below.
Studio Entry Policy
Any positive Covid-19 test result must be reported to This Artful Life.
– All students must be fully vaccinated to attend This Artful Life.
– Students will be required to demonstrate vaccination status at the time of enrolment.
– Anyone entering This Artful Life premises will be required to QR Code in line with government requirements.
– Masks will be required in studio as per government guidelines.
– A spray/ no-touch standing sanitising station will be outside and is to be used by all students before entering.
– A paper towel dispenser has been installed instead of using hand towels (per guidelines).
Students must not attend any class or workshop if:
– they or anyone in your household is unwell with any cold or flu-like symptoms;
– they or anyone in your household tests positive with Covid-19; or
– they are awaiting a test result for Covid-19.
– they are not fully vaccinated.
Studio Hygiene Policy
– The studio and all equipment that each student uses will be cleaned after each class i.e. all pencils, scissors, brushes etc. that students use will be sanitised between each next student/class.
– All students will be given verbal and visual instructions on correct hand-washing and all hygiene practices.
– The studio will display Australian Government Health good hygiene posters.
– All students will be required to use hand sanitiser before entering and will have access to hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities at all times.
I look forward to supporting you all.
If you wish to read further information about managing coronavirus, click here.
As always, please feel free to discuss anything with me.
This Artful Life